Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halloween - Costume Suggestions?

I am writing this to obtain some suggestions for the Christie Chrew's Halloween Costumes.

So far I have thought of the following but nothing is set in stone....
  • Leah - No brainer here. Sarah "Barracuda" Palin. She just needs to work on her Fargo accent 'eh.
  • Myself - Wall Street Broker, complete with Hang Man's noose. The other thought of course would to be Todd Palin. She could keep me on a short leash.
  • Dylan - Nothing. He is at that age, much too cool to wear a costume
  • Derek - Undecided. I am sure his mom can come up with some suggestions to embarrass him though.
  • Cade - Skateboarder, as this is his new passion
  • Kevin - Spiderman. I can't remember him dressing up as anything else.
Cash considerations for your ideas. Considerations only no actual cash will be paid out.

Regards,
Management Team

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I think Dylan should be a kissing booth, Derek should be Harry Potter, and Cade should be a baked potato. And of course, Kevin should be spiderman.

Anonymous said...

Send Dylan to Utah and let him hang out with me. I'm a bum and never dress up.

Anonymous said...

And tell Kevin he should shake things up a bit. Lightening McQueen, maybe?

Anonymous said...

you know...go for a group effort....like cavemen (and woman). Or Bonanza...cowboys & saloon lady

you get the idea.

Anonymous said...

come on slackers!! update! start by showing us pictures of the boys in their halloween costumes.